Wednesday, August 02, 2006

works for me wednesday


Over at Rocks In My Dryer it's Works for Me Wednesday. I have never participated in this blogging goodness before, however last night something worked so wonderfully for me, I simply must share. I fear it's a simple, already known wonder, but here goes nothing...

My tub is forever in need of scrubbing. (It is my least favorite chore, after folding laundry.) I have used many products in the past, some that even claim just a spray and rinse is all that is needed. Of course, this is never the case and several rinses and a few different products later I am still fight that soap scum. Until last night.

Oh the joy that leapt in my heart when after only ONE pass with the sponge my tub was sparkling! Thank you, Comet with Bleach.

So please pardon the simplicity (or stupidity) of my first WFMW, but this was small victory for me. And anything that makes cleaning easier is worth sharing, right?